What Does A Name Mean?
What Does A Name Mean?
By L'dia Men-Na'a
Experience life lessons by affirming who you are and where you can apply your gifts for building a foundation of achievements you can be proud of. You will also be able to identify your weaknesses and imbalances in your character to correct them. These occur when brought out by disturbances or discomforts emotionally or physically lowering your vibrational field.
- Please leave your comments by using the convienent system Click here to view entries on guest book page
1-99 Attributes: The Character Strengths, Weaknesses, & Imbalances. Circle that which accurately describes where you are in your display of character at this moment?
- 1:Creativity/Confidence: 10,19,28,37,46,55,64,73,82,91
- LEADER: Originality, Leadership, Pioneer, Initiator, Determination, Creative. Arrogant, Egotistical, Selfish, Manipulating, Dominating,Cold, No Tact, Tyranny, Antagonism, Bully
- 2:Cooperation/Balance: 11,20,29,38,47,56,65,74,83,92
- PARTNER: Peace, Diplomat, Friendship, Cooperation, Musical, Self-Sufficient, Reliable. Insincere, Petty, Indecisive, Shy, Timid, SelfPitying, Oversensitive, Deceptiveness, Cruel, Bad temper, Slyness, Lying, Pessimism
- 3: Expression/Sensitivity: 12,21,30,48,57,66,75,84,93
- VISIONARY: Creative, Confident, Friendly, Popular, Joy, Self-Expression, Passionate. Scattered, Bored, Vain, Dictator, Fickle. Jealousy, Hypocrisy, Wastefulness, Intolerance, Promiscuous
- 4: Stability/Process: 13,22,31,40,49,58,67,76,85,94
- BUILDER: Honest, Disciplined, Practical, Loyal, Stability, Hard-Worker, Conservative. Insensitive, Dull, Melancholy, Dogmatic, Narrow-Minded, Stubborn. Vulgar, Animalism, Hatred, Violence, Jealousy, Destructive
- 5: Freedom/Discipline: 14,23,32,41,50,59,68,77,86,95
- LIBERATOR: Versatile, Spontaneous, Freedom-Loving, Communicator, Magnetic, Physical. Self-Indulgences related to senses Irritable, Abusive, Procrastinating, Inconsistent. Perversion, Abuse of Freedom, Substance Abuser: Over-Indulgence in alcohol, drugs: medications or controlled substances, sensuality.
- 6: Vision/Acceptance: 15,24,33,42,51,60,78,87,96
- COSMIC PARENT: Responsible, Harmony, Advisor, Artistic, Balanced, Home loving, Angelic. Self-Righteous, Jealous, Meddlesome, Anxious, Intrusive. Cynicism, Egotism, Suspicion, Jealousy, Slavery, Domestic Tyranny.
- 7: Trust/Openess: 16,25,34,43,52,61,79,88,97
- PHILOSOPHER: Individuality, Perfection, Deep-Thinker, Analytical, Mystic, Psychic, Reserved. Secretive, Sarcastic,Dishonest, Procrastinator, Will not accept advice,Withdrawn. No Faith, Turbulence, Drink, Malice, Deceit, Suppression, Theft, Cheating, Crafty
- 8: Abundance/Power: 17,26,35,44,53,62,71,80,98
- MANAGER: Authoritative, Power, Independence, Organization, Religious,Fortune,Wise. Greedy,Power-Hungry, Intense, Scheming, Materialistic ,Ruthless,Vain, Dictator. Bullying, Abuse, Revenge, Oppressiveness, Injustice, Cruelty, Unscrupulousness
- 9: Integrity/Wisdom: 18,27,36,45,54,63,72,81,90,99
- HUMANITARIAN: Courageous, Compassion, Romantic, Spiritual, Psychic, Generous, Sophisticated. Impulsive, Argumentative, Heartless,
- Unfocused, Temperamental, Wasteful. Immorality, Vulgarity, Bitterness, Moroseness
Birth Name: _________________________________ D.O.B. __/__/____
(number translation) _________________________________
- Write the numbers that apply to you in each area below & how you display the character trait:
- Innerchild:. [__/_]
- Life Path:... [__/_]
- Key:........... [__/_]
- Destiny:...... [__/_]
- Heart:......... [__/_]
- Personality: [__/_]
"I AM MATHEMATICS"
WHAT DOES A NAME MEAN?
Which occupation groups are best suited for ones Life Purpose & Destiny?
RESEARCH: Occupation, Entry-Level Education, Median Pay
- 1 A1 J10 S19 Leader
- 2 B2 K11 T20 Diplomat
- 3 C3 L12 U21 Motivator
- 4 D4 M13 V22 Builder
- 5 E5 N14 W23 Liberator
- 6 F6 O15 X24 Counselor
- 7 G7 P16 Y25 Scientist
- 8 H8 Q17 Z26 Executive
- 9 I9 R18 Humanitarian
- Date Of Birth Traits:
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(list the times the numbers show up in each category: D.O.B. & Birth Name)
- Birth Name Traits:
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Mental: 1s & 8s.... [__/__]  Business
- Physical: 4s & 5s.... [__/__]  Scientific
- Emotional: 2s,3s &6s [__/__]  Artistic
- Intuitive: 7s & 9s...... [__/__]  Literary
- Security Point:........... [__/__]
- Talents/Annoying habit:(point of security)
- Intensity Number: [_,_]
Arrows Of Strength:
- 3 in a row
-  1-2-3 Plans & meets goals
-  4-5-6 Will-power, ambitious
-  7-8-9 Takes action, high energy
-  3-6-9 High intellect & memory
-  2-5-8 Sensitive & artistic
-  1-4-7 Strong physical stamina
-  1-5-9 Over-achievers
-  3-5-7 Compassionate
Arrows Of Weakness:
- 3 absent in row
-  4-5-6 Problems within family
-  7-8-9 Thinks too long
-  3-6-9 Difficulty with creativity
-  2-5-8 Not self-assured
-  1-4-7 Weak physical stamina
-  1-5-9 Lacking of purpose
-  3-5-7 Nervousness
Missing/Recessive Numbers: An indication of requiring support in personal development:[_,_,_,_] in these areas:
-  1: Work on being more assertive.
-  2: Be more sensitive & supportive.
-  3: Avoid measuring yourself against others.
-  4: Overcome impatience & intolerance.
-  5: Learn how to relax and have fun.
-  6: Develop manners, & social graces.
-  7: Develop poise, dignity & pride in self.
-  8: Learn how to save a dollar.
-  9: Recognize the universality & the best in all people.
How To Use Numerology for Career Success
It’s All In Your Numbers
Numbers And You,
Numerology For Decoding Behavior
Numerology, Keys To Your Inner Self
Numerology, The Romance In Your Name
Numerology, Your Character and Future Revealed In Numbers
Numerology With Tantra, Ayurveda, and Astrology: The Key To Human Behavior
The Elements of Numerology
The Numerology Bible: The Definitive Guide To The Power Of Numbers
The Secret Science Of Numerology: The Hidden Meaning of Numbers and Letters
BEHAVIOR CHANGE CHARTING:
Use "Behavior Change Chart to identify triggers of weakness, in order to increase one's "Knowledge Of Self" strength areas.
Click Here: Behavior Change Chart The Need For Change